Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
  • #1,611
After looking through the first part of the Book of Genesis several times, I don't think it deals with the trinity... unless, again, I missed something.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,612
Don't forget I think Charon and Nosferatu were used?... Dvorak?

• #1,613
I have a recurring problem with this riddle, when pursuing one clue I forget to incorporate another...

• #1,614
beethoven?

wasn't he in one riddle..

and of course vlad the impaler..

• #1,615
Antonin and Bram Stoker too

• #1,616
Zarii said:
beethoven?

wasn't he in one riddle..

and of course vlad the impaler..
Tried with vlad, not beethoven.

• #1,617
I wonder which name we are missing now..

• #1,618
Only other two I can think of are females.. Camilla and Erida..

• #1,619
or maybe we got the right name but we have to do something with it.. the creation part annoys me..

• #1,620
MelodyKitn said:
Only other two I can think of are females.. Camilla and Erida..

there was another female..dea from the black forest

• #1,621
That would be soo confusing >< If the he could have a 'she' name...

• #1,622
MelodyKitn, you have been disobeying a direct order.:wink: I grow weary of this.:zzz:

If this has a connection to previous riddles...it has to be recently. The two before both refer to names. Dark painting. I just don't see the answer having to do with a riddle that is 30 behind the current one.

Either this or it is completely independent.

Last edited:
  • #1,623
party time, be back on later

• #1,624
*sniffles*

Well, Box said he wouldn't do anymore 'look to the past' ones

*cries, curls up, and hides in a box behind Zaraii*

• #1,625
MelodyKitn said:
*sniffles*

I know, I am referring to the one "name that is already used." If we know this first name, then it is only a matter of time (short). I mean, is it lovecraft, nosferatu, the minotaur (is that what is depicted in the darkpainting?), or is it just plain "dark." Or is it something less obvious? (or more obvious)

• #1,626
I identified the painting used for riddle #55. Its called Dark Berserker and you can see it here. http://facezero.com.ne.kr/a.html Are there 3 names for a Berserker?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,627
Wow o_O you actually found the picture...

How in the world did you find that out?

• #1,628
MelodyKitn said:
*sniffles*

*Comforts Melodykitn*

• #1,629
hehe I just googled dark painting and looked at images. Its on the top row. Its possible others have been looking for it because I know I did that search before and didn't see that painting.

Who creates berserkers?

• #1,630
pye said:
hehe I just googled dark painting and looked at images. Its on the top row. Its possible others have been looking for it because I know I did that search before and didn't see that painting.

Who creates berserkers?

The norse did.

Last edited:
  • #1,631
And in Wikipedia.. there's a link from Berserkers >> Werewolves...

Werewolves are sometimes held to become vampires after death

In it, they are described as Ulfheðnar = "men clad in wolf skins".

Dunno if it's true... think we're on a path away from "The Graveyard Of Dead End Thoughts"?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,632
Good luck all, I hope you solve this one.. but I'm going to sleep now so I can't help until about 6-7 hours..

My gosh.. it's 6 am here in sweden >.<

• #1,633
Zarii said:
Good luck all, I hope you solve this one.. but I'm going to sleep now so I can't help until about 6-7 hours..

My gosh.. it's 6 am here in sweden >.<

Wow. What hurts the most is that you stayed up this late and we have not really done anything. Good night.:smile:

Don't fret though...I will probably do the same...and I have to leave for work at 5:30.:smile:

Last edited:
  • #1,634
I've got dinner to make and feed myself, and then work tomorrow as well >< *sighs*

• #1,635
ugh..im taking a break...im feeling drained...i just need 2 rest a bit like an hour

• #1,636
I guess I'll take a little break as well. I can't force myself to look at this one right now.

• #1,637
ok I am back..i knwo its been only liek 20 minutes but i think i got something..

• #1,638
Just think I found something that should have hit me a lot earlier... so simple...

• #1,639
Gregulator said:
Just think I found something that should have hit me a lot earlier... so simple...
Where were you when we went over this...:smile:

Unless you have made it work...

• #1,640
Omega_6 said:
Where were you when we went over this...:smile:

Unless you have made it work...

I dunno, it's all a blur to me at this point... geeze...

• #1,641
Are we free of the curse of 56?! ><

I keep trying all the norse stuff.. so far going nowhere.. so I'm probably chasing the wrong path again x.x

• #1,642
no, we're not, it's just out of control

• #1,643
fitting that this riddle would be called "The Wall", because we've certainly hit one...

• #1,644
You found the next part of it?

• #1,645
pye said:
You found the next part of it?

Just a lead (possibly). But we all know how that goes.