Can PF Random Thoughts be Split to Help with Server Load?

In summary: Knew". It's a really great game.In summary, Irrational Games has released a new game called "God Only...Knew". It is a great game that is sure to please players.
Bacle2 said:
More like chips and circ du soleil (?!?)

Sounds like a nice way to pass the time!

Physics news on Phys.org
Bacle2 said:
I had a confusing evening; I had two heart-attacks-on-a-stick icecream bars ( 5g of saturated fat and tons of sugar) I was stupid-enough to eat, and fell asleep.
When was the last time you went to the city and had honey roasted peanuts? I remember there used to be a cart right when you exit from the 4 train into 42nd street and sometimes 59th street and the smell of honey roasted peanuts would just drown out the disgusting stench of Manhattan.

lisab said:
So I take it your stitches feel good enough that you can secretly salsa :biggrin:.

Yes! Though the basic steps are not very intense. The "turn" and some of the other moves - that's another story. Still pretty exhausting at this phase...

:cry: My chihuahua needs this. She was obese when I adopted her last year, she had 2 enlarged heart chambers cutting off her bronchial tubes, then when they put her to sleep to get her teeth cleaned, they collapsed her trachea so her ability to move and breathe is severely limited now. My huahua is a cow. She hardly eats, but she can't burn anything off. She needs pool therapy. They have a large hot tub at the club house and I have after hours access. I wonder if they will figure out the black fur clogging the filter. :devil:

http://www.weather.com/video/a-spa-for-fat-dogs-37407

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
:cry: My chihuahua needs this. She was obese when I adopted her last year, she had 2 enlarged heart chambers cutting off her bronchial tubes, then when they put her to sleep to get her teeth cleaned, they collapsed her trachea so her ability to move and breathe is severely limited now. My huahua is a cow. She hardly eats, but she can't burn anything off. She needs pool therapy. They have a large hot tub at the club house and I have after hours access. I wonder if they will figure out the black fur clogging the filter. :devil:

You should do it! She's a resident, after all! And Chihuahua fur isn't that bad, even the longhair versions.

Sorry your huahua needs a muumuu :frown:.

Every time I see a Super 8, I think of the word supperate. Don't google it.

(For the international crowd, Super 8 is a cheap motel chain.)

New Products or General Warnings?

Ginger Snaps

Parmesan Bread Bites

Cheese melt Panini

Evo said:

Poor chacha. At least our rescue dogs are salvageable and willing and loving. They have a nice kiddy-pool, and they love to use it.

Sorry can't put myself in your position;only dog I have had is one with relish and mustard --which the ASPCA does not have in its dog inventory.

I just gave it away;I have been trying for around a month to bait someone into asking me what my favorite dog is -- now I punish each group of the ASPCA with my cheesy joke.

Poor Huahua. :cry:

Bacle2 said:
only dog I have had is one with relish and mustard -

Speaking of which, it's only about about a week and a half until the big competition.

Last edited:
collinsmark said:
Poor Huahua. :cry:
Speaking of which, it's only about about a week and a half until the big competition.
And this year I will make sure not to practice right before the competition. Maybe I'll enter,
fill up on hot dogs and just walk away, saying I'm too full and just walking away. Can't you just get a free meal like that?

lisab said:
Every time I see a Super 8, I think of the word supperate.Don't google it.

Don't you know that "don't google it" means "google it!" Why Lisa, whyyyyy?

(For the international crowd, Super 8 is a cheap motel chain.)

The best one too, says this avid road tripper.

-Dave K

Evo said:
... My huahua is a cow. ...

:bugeye:

I've caught my cats grazing on the grass in the front yard. I'm telling you, it's those darned mutant gmo's slowly turning all our pets in cows.

Remember "Fluffy" cow?

That's right.

(and yes, those were baby bunnies)

The term "fig Newton overdose" has more than zero hits on google.

Just FYI.

dkotschessaa said:
The term "fig Newton overdose" has more than zero hits on google.

Just FYI.
BTW, zero hits on google is called a Googlenope.

Borg said:
BTW, zero hits on google is called a Googlenope.

OMG, just when you think you're the only person that does something, the law of large numbers always seems to pop out more people as whack as I am...

I can now come out of the closet as a googlenoper.

-Dave K

Googlenope is not a Googlenope.

OmCheeto said:
:bugeye:

I've caught my cats grazing on the grass in the front yard. I'm telling you, it's those darned mutant gmo's slowly turning all our pets in cows.

Remember "Fluffy" cow?

That's right.

(and yes, those were baby bunnies)
Oh, "fluffy cow", and the ferret "poodles". I think I should "blow out" my chihuahua. Except she'd kill me, but that would be one crazy looking dog.

Fluffy cow.

attachment.php?attachmentid=59857&d=1372198538.jpg

Why are canned french cut green beans better than anything I can cook fresh myself?

dkotschessaa said:
Why are canned french cut green beans better than anything I can cook fresh myself?
Note to self: Do not eat at dkot's house. :eek:

Evo said:
Note to self: Do not eat at dkot's house. :eek:

But I'm such an awesome cook, it makes the mystery that much greater!

Evo said:
Fluffy cow.
They could probably splice wool genes into cows now and kill two birds with one stone.

zoobyshoe said:
They could probably splice wool genes into cows now and kill two birds with one stone.

Brilliant! But why stop there. I say it's time to make a Cowsheepicken.

Dammit! I thought for sure Cowsheepicken would be a googlenope!

2 results. (now there will be 3)

Not my day.

-Dave K

Amazon can't do shipping to my country ...so I can only buy ebooks for self study are they the same as normal textbooks?

theoristo said:
Amazon can't do shipping to my country ...so I can only buy ebooks for self study are they the same as normal textbooks?

Well, they're a *lot* lighter.

Evo said:
Oh, "fluffy cow", and the ferret "poodles". I think I should "blow out" my chihuahua. Except she'd kill me, but that would be one crazy looking dog.

Fluffy cow.

attachment.php?attachmentid=59857&d=1372198538.jpg

Wooly pig.

http://img.izifunny.com/pics/2012/20121224/640/curly-hair-ship-mangalitsa-13-pics_8.jpg

I want to hug the fluffy cow :!)

HeLiXe said:
I want to hug the fluffy cow :!)

*wooly pig has a sad*

lisab said:
*wooly pig has a sad*
I will hug the wooly pig, we can blow him out and make him an awesome "fluffy pig".

Evo said:
I will hug the wooly pig, we can blow him out and make him an awesome "fluffy pig".

:biggrin:

They could put wool on elephants and mammoths would once again walk the earth.

I'm unwinding now. Such a day -- no, such a week! I'm so tired my bones hurt. I wonder what the mechanism of that is...'scuse me while I go google.

I wonder what my problem is; I have an almost complete inability to remember or recognize the faces of people I have met only a few times, tho I can remember tons of minutiae of conversations with the same people even from years back. Doesn't help much socially , to say the least, when people believe I'm ignoring them.

Evo said:

Make it so that the pig is just a bunch of pieces of cooked bacon put together, and every time you pull out a piece, another one grows to replace it.

Bacle2 said:
I wonder what my problem is; I have an almost complete inability to remember or recognize the faces of people I have met only a few times, tho I can remember tons of minutiae of conversations with the same people even from years back. Doesn't help much socially , to say the least, when people believe I'm ignoring them.
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=671707