Can PF Random Thoughts be Split to Help with Server Load?

In summary: Knew". It's a really great game.In summary, Irrational Games has released a new game called "God Only...Knew". It is a great game that is sure to please players.
  • #2,626
lisab said:
If your cheese starts to move itself, that's another problem altogether. Like maybe an e-coli collective mind.
Yeah, I don't use the computer or even talk in front of cheese. I'm afraid it'll learn to speak English and take over.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,627
I'm calling in 'vacation' tomorrow...

:devil:

• #2,628
OmCheeto said:
I'm calling in 'vacation' tomorrow...

:devil:

Why, are you sick? :-p

• #2,629
lisab said:
Why, are you sick? :-p

Nyet!

---------------------------
This is going to be so weird... I've worked my entire life. I was frantic back in '83 when I collected unemployment for 6 months. It was so wrong. I think it may have messed up my life.

• #2,630
He's having a cheesy, latex reaction.

• #2,631
phion said:
Doesn't display at all on my phone.

LaTeX and mobiles don't mix well.

• #2,632
OmCheeto said:
Nyet!

---------------------------
This is going to be so weird... I've worked my entire life. I was frantic back in '83 when I collected unemployment for 6 months. It was so wrong. I think it may have messed up my life.
uveren'?

Latex rules, I really can't believe it was that simple and more so that I wasn't using it all this time :/

Last edited:
  • #2,633
lendav_rott said:
[tex]\frac{\alpha^n}{\sin\gamma} This\ looks\ much\ better,\ why\ didn't\ I\ use\ Latex\ before?\\ It's\ not\ that\ difficult\ at\ all,\ although\ it\ gets\ tiresome\ to\ add\\\ one\ of\ these\ slashes\ after\ each\ and\ every\ word\ it\ considerably\ slowers\ my\ typing\ speed\ :(\\
It\ is\ like\ adding\ ;\ in\ C\ after\ each\ line.
\\ \left(\begin{array}{cc}a&b&c&d\\D&C&B&A\end{array}\right)
I'm\ getting\ the\ hang\ of\ it\\

[/tex]
NO. STOP. PLEASE. IT HURTS MY EYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS.

...just use the \text{} command. :smile:

That would display like the following: ##\text{This looks much better, why didn't I use the \text{} command before? xD}##
zoobyshoe said:
It hasn't been moved. There's a shortage that Kraft declines to explain. Makes me think they caught a big batch of it full of e-coli or something just before it left the factory.

lisab said:
If your cheese starts to move itself, that's another problem altogether. Like maybe an e-coli collective mind.
You both notice that it's E. Coli, right? I wouldn't say anything, except this is a science forum, and that is possibly the best known instance of binomial nomenclature in modern culture (no pun intended). It's stands for Escherichia Coli.

If anything, we've learned something here today. :-p

Last edited:
  • #2,634
[tex]\text{I have learned a lot today :D}[/tex]
I can't find the Variation / Combination / Permutation sign in latex. How would you write Combinations/Variations of N out of M or Permutations of N?

Last edited:
  • #2,637
I was watching a news report indicating that the pot is flying off the shelves in Colorado, where pot sales and use became legal on January 1st. The stores are running out of stash and some places are doubling their prices due to the high demand and diminishing supply.

On a related note, Ben and Jerry tweeted that they are hearing reports of shortages of Ben and Jerry's ice cream in Colorado. :smile:

• #2,638
Pot being marijuana?

• #2,639
lendav_rott said:
Pot being marijuana?

Yes.

• #2,640
Marijuana flavored ice cream?

• #2,641
phion said:
Marijuana flavored ice cream?

Half Baked?

There was a segment about the related industries quickly evolving. Some companies have brought in top-tier chefs to develop foods made with pot. So marijuana ice cream is probably coming soon.

• #2,642
Borek said:
LaTeX and mobiles don't mix well.
S'ok, blindly typing latex works the same as blindly typing any other code. :-p

• #2,643
Ivan Seeking said:
Half Baked?

There was a segment about the related industries quickly evolving. Some companies have brought in top-tier chefs to develop foods made with pot. So marijuana ice cream is probably coming soon.

I'm sure there's a market for cuisine that makes you high.

• #2,644
phion said:
I'm sure there's a market for cuisine that makes you high.

Yes, it is already a big part of the business.

In the State of Washington, where sales will soon be legal, they are already offering pot dinner cruises.

• #2,645
Then people will just quit doing weed, because it's legal - there's no more danger. Okok, they won't...ish

• #2,646
Eating pot is certainly more healthy than inhaling smoke!

• #2,647
My dad was right about this song after all. :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOB4VdlkzO4

• #2,648
  • #2,649
Mandelbroth said:
It's stands for Escherichia Coli.
Which means it was invented by M.C. Escher, right?

E103_S.JPG

• #2,650
lendav_rott said:
[tex]although\ it\ gets\ tiresome\ to\ add\\\ one\ of\ these\ slashes\ after\ each\ and\ every\ word\ it\ considerably\ slowers\ my\ typing\ speed\ :(\\
[/tex]

Try using ## instead of [tex] and ~ instead of \ .

• #2,651
I am stupid.

• #2,652
That's what I've been telling myself for the past...4.5 hours trying to crack a problem.. tricky piece of ..yeah, just leave it at that.

• #2,653
Enigman said:
I am stupid.

Ok. Then I won't ask you who was responsible for taking the latex out of latex paint.

wiki said:
The general term of latex paint is usually used in the USA, while the term emulsion paint is used for the same products in the UK and the term latex paint is not used at all.

hmmm... Apparently, there has never been latex in latex paint. :confused:

I think Americans might be stupid.

Wait!

wiki again said:
Latex is the stable dispersion (emulsion) of polymer microparticles in an aqueous medium. Latexes may be natural or synthetic.

It would appear that I am stupid also.

• #2,654
Emulsion. Yeah! :!)

• #2,655
Is cheese an emulsion? I almost sure that butter and mayo are.

• #2,656
There are like two other rooms for rent if your interested.

• #2,657
Enigman said:

Ask that smart mouse.

• #2,658
hey everyone or anyone :-p I need some help with homework...does the forum still use LaTEX?

• #2,659
HeLiXe said:
hey everyone or anyone :-p I need some help with homework...does the forum still use LaTEX?

HeLiXe! Nice to see you :smile:!

• #2,660
Enigman said:

Not sure...do you mean cheese or "cheese"? 'Cause I think Velveeta and the canned stuff might be emulsions, as well as disgusting.