Can PF Random Thoughts be Split to Help with Server Load?

In summary: Knew". It's a really great game.In summary, Irrational Games has released a new game called "God Only...Knew". It is a great game that is sure to please players.
  • #3,011
Lol Borek.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #3,012
Enigman said:
I was not expecting that...

Or that...
:rolleyes:

• #3,013
Gad said:
Worst day ever! Wasted the whole day working on a bad cell, turned out I missed one step in the cleaning process, which caused lots of defects. So do other cells. My work for one whole week went to garbage. My day didn't go as planned at all too. I got a violation ticket even though I have a parking permit, how did that parking nazi not see it? I walked down the street mumbling and almost crying saying the only thing that would make my day worse is falling on the ground cause of the slippery ice, and by the time I finished thinking that, I did fall. :cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry:

Don't hate me but I have to admit that the last part(thinking about falling and then falling) was a bit funny:rolleyes::redface:

• #3,014
I am tired of this mask...

• #3,015
How about using an un-enigmatic one? :biggrin:

• #3,016
Sometimes you just got to take one for the team.

• #3,017
lisab said:
Sometimes you just got to take one for the team.

umm... no.

• #3,018
Once they know you saved them money by fixing some piece of equipment, it gets added to the list of responsibilities on your job description.

• #3,019
Enigman said:
I am tired of this mask...
tumblr_mk6aheYU4G1r3b6nno2_500.gif
:-p

• #3,020
It was my mind I was concerned about...

• #3,021
"You are old, Father William," the young man said,
"And your hair has become very white;
And yet you incessantly stand on your head --
Do you think, at your age, it is right?

"In my youth," Father William replied to his son,
"I feared it might injure the brain;
But, now that I'm perfectly sure I have none,
Why, I do it again and again."

• #3,022
dlgoff said:
Once they know you saved them money by fixing some piece of equipment, it gets added to the list of responsibilities on your job description.
"Make yourself useful and you will be used."

• #3,023
zoobyshoe said:
"Make yourself useful and you will be used."
Certainly. If you can save a pulp mill production manager 1% or a bit more in costs, you will be a hero, and he will expect you to keep coming back and examining the mill processes. Job security.

• #3,024
Never do more at work than needed, not to be a damn showoff. Do what you have to and all good. For those, whose job it is to save someone's money, never save more than the average statistics show, otherwise you're digging your own grave :D

• #3,025
turbo said:
Certainly. If you can save a pulp mill production manager 1% or a bit more in costs, you will be a hero, and he will expect you to keep coming back and examining the mill processes. Job security.
We asked the guy giving us training on project management how he got into it. He told us he used to be technical manager for a company that made huge volumes of some small widget, slightly customised on each run. There was something critically wrong with their processes, and a large number of batches were coming out defective. Our guy went to the MD and sketched out how he could trace and debug their processes and find out where the mess up was happening. The MD told him he was paid to be a technical manager and, if he wanted to carry on being one, he should shut up and get on with it. He shut up and started job hunting.

• #3,026
The more experience of project managers you have, the more you will see the MD was betting with the odds in getting rid of a wannabe :devil:

• #3,027
Outlook good.

• #3,028
At first I thought he said, "We make it out of fricken' mortar."

• #3,029
Millions of minims of moonstruck moonshine.

• #3,030
Enigman said:
Millions of minims of moonstruck moonshine.
..translation? :confused:

• #3,031
Male bovine faeces in jabberwock.

• #3,032
lisab said:
Outlook good.
Lisab is sending secret messages!

• #3,033
Evo said:
Lisab is sending secret messages!

Shirking a fee, Ms Pylon Turn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anagram=thanks_for_ruining_my_sleep---------->>>so_much_cooler_than_spoilers.

• #3,034
Enigman said:
Male bovine faeces in jabberwock.
I'll have what ever you're drinking..except coffee

• #3,035
You are going to be dehydrated for a long long time.

• #3,036
Enigman said:
You are going to be dehydrated for a long long time.
pure ethanol, I'm guessing?

• #3,037
Coffee+chocolate+sugar+earl grey+honey+sea cod oil+water and a few wiffs of Hatter's mercury.

• #3,038

• #3,039
All that per 1 serving? :eek:

• #3,040
  • #3,041
lisab said:
Snake Handler Killed By Snake Bite

I guess whatever protection he was using failed as soon as the snake decided to bite :devil:.
That's probably 5000 hits and one miss, though. I know a guy who got bit the first time he ever picked a rattle snake up. Hehe.

• #3,042
lisab said:
Snake Handler Killed By Snake Bite

I guess whatever protection he was using failed as soon as the snake decided to bite :devil:.
I guess god didn't like him

Jamie Coots had said that he believed a poisonous snakebite would not harm believers as long as they are anointed by God

I cannot believe the junk National Geographic airs to get ratings. What scumbags. They air some of the worst psycho reality shows of all of the channels. Shameful.

• #3,043
HF > 100

Woo Hoo!

• #3,045
mew mew

Attachments

• christina's kitty.jpg
    christina's kitty.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 358
Likes 1 person