Collection of Lame Jokes

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Jokes
In summary: It's a humor that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness. It's not for everyone.Not a fan of surrealism, I take it?In summary, surrealism is an art form that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness, often producing incongruous imagery or effects. It may not be appreciated by everyone, but for those who do, it can be quite humorous.
  • #7,001
I guess some people like to ride their motorcycles everywhere.

555E8C74-1D02-40A8-B3BD-C65E6E645561.jpeg

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #7,002
I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.

Then I realized who was telling me this.

• Informative
Likes Keith_McClary, fresh_42, Ibix and 1 other person
  • #7,003
jtbell said:
I guess some people like to ride their motorcycles everywhere.

View attachment 258008
I'm willing to be that @berkeman would take that challenge on :wink: :wink:

Likes berkeman
  • #7,004
How much does it cost pirates to get their ears pierced?

About a buccaneer.

Well it is a lame joke thread :wink:

Likes jack action, jtbell, Ibix and 1 other person
  • #7,005
Murder investigation in Hammerfest:
"Where have you been last night between November 23rd and December 17th?"

Likes jack action
  • #7,006
That gives one-night stand a new meaning.

• #7,007
After everything, Corona beer changed its name to avoid the connection of its name with the Wuhan virus.
Now we can all enjoy our ice-cold Ebola beer!

• Haha
Likes DrClaude, davenn, Keith_McClary and 1 other person
  • #7,008
WWGD said:
After everything, Corona beer changed its name to avoid the connection of its name with the Wuhan virus.
Now we can all enjoy our ice-cold Ebola beer!
I don't know the Corona customers in general, but here it is often the show-off. Normal people drink normal beer, i.e. local brands. There is no need in Germany for fancy bottles, lemons and imported brands. Hence, I assume they will change their name on the German market into Marburg beer.

• Love
  • Haha
Likes Ibix, Keith_McClary and BillTre
  • #7,009
A young man and his girlfriend were walking along Main Street when she spotted a beautiful diamond ring in a jewelry-store window. "Wow, I'd sure love to have that!" she gushed.

"No problem," her companion replied, throwing a brick through the window and grabbing the ring.

A few blocks later, the woman admired a full-length sable coat. "What I'd give to own that," she said, sighing.

"No problem," he said, throwing a brick through the window and grabbing the coat.

Finally, turning for home, they passed a car dealership. "Boy, I'd do anything for one of those Rolls-Royces," she said.

"Jeez, baby," the guy moaned, "you think I'm made of bricks?"

Likes Ibix and davenn
  • #7,010
Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 2.33.11 PM.png

Likes Ibix and strangerep
  • #7,011
Another forum I read is discussing people with inappropriate names. Turns out there was a Mr. Hunter who went vegan, and promptly got nicknamed Gatherer.

Likes 256bits, BillTre, jack action and 2 others
  • #7,012
coronavirus defence.jpg

Likes Auto-Didact, Ibix, fresh_42 and 1 other person
  • #7,013
stripper.jpg

• Haha
Likes gmax137, Ibix, jack action and 2 others
  • #7,014
My ex-wife still misses me,
but her aim is steadily improving.

• Informative
Likes Auto-Didact, Infrared, 256bits and 2 others
  • #7,015
The inventor of anti-bacterial gel must be rubbing their hands this week.

Likes Borg, 256bits, davenn and 2 others
  • #7,016
DrGreg said:
However, :headbang: would be the more honest reaction.

• #7,017
DrGreg said:

yeah all the way to the bank, as are the toilet roll manufacturers with all the idiotic panic buying of both
products. The loo paper manuf's are now doing 24/7 production trying to keep up

I went to one of the local supermarkets today to get some general groceries,
there wasnt a roll of loo paper in sight

• #7,018
davenn said:
yeah all the way to the bank, as are the toilet roll manufacturers with all the idiotic panic buying of both
products. The loo paper manuf's are now doing 24/7 production trying to keep up
I doubt that this will change the overall usage, i.e. they will have to fire people in a few weeks since everybody has toilet paper in their basements for years. Btw. same is true for noodles and rice - at least here.

And the antibacterial soaps are complete rubbish - à propos rubbing hands. Since when are viruses bacteria? Water alone is probably far better than antibacterial gels.

Likes Keith_McClary, DrGreg and davenn
  • #7,019
fresh_42 said:
I doubt that this will change the overall usage, i.e. they will have to fire people in a few weeks since everybody has toilet paper in their basements for years. Btw. same is true for noodles and rice - at least here.
Some people will buy large quantities of stuff they will never use (before it spoils). Like bags of flour, rice or beans or yukky canned stews.

• #7,020
Canned food and other long-lasting stuff can replace demand for food that doesn't last that long.
Demand for bottled water can go up easily from people who normally drink tap water (independent of what they do with the water later).
I don't expect changes in the toilet paper consumption unless there is a virus that comes with diarrhea.

• #7,021
One to celebrate women's day:

«To be considered successful, a woman must be much better at her job than a man would have to be. Fortunately, this isn't difficult.»

Likes DrClaude, Ibix and Keith_McClary
  • #7,022
jack action said:
One to celebrate women's day:

«To be considered successful, a woman must be much better at her job than a man would have to be. Fortunately, this isn't difficult.»
"Equality is not a female Einstein making Assistant Professor. Equality is when a female schliemel moves ahead as fast as a male schliemel."

Last edited:
Likes Keith_McClary
  • #7,023
How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?
Whereas the party of the first part, also known as "Lawyer", and the party of the second part, also known as "Light Bulb", do hereby and forthwith agree to a transaction wherein the party of the second part shall be removed from the current position as a result of failure to perform previously agreed upon duties, i.e., the lighting, elucidation, and otherwise illumination of the area ranging from the front (north) door, through the entryway, terminating at an area just inside the primary living area, demarcated by the beginning of the carpet, any spillover illumination being at the option of the party of the second part and not required by the aforementioned agreement between the parties.

The aforementioned removal transaction shall include, but not be limited to, the following. The party of the first part shall, with or without elevation at his option, by means of a chair, stepstool, ladder or any other means of elevation, grasp the party of the second part and rotate the party of the second part in a counter-clockwise direction, this point being tendered non-negotiable. Upon reaching a point where the party of the second part becomes fully detached from the receptacle, the party of the first part shall have the option of disposing of the party of the second part in a manner consistent with all relevant and applicable local, state and federal statutes. Once separation and disposal have been achieved, the party of the first part shall have the option of beginning installation. Aforesaid installation shall occur in a manner consistent with the reverse of the procedures described in step one of this self-same document, being careful to note that the rotation should occur in a clockwise direction, this point also being non-negotiable. The above described steps may be performed, at the option of the party of the first part, by any or all agents authorized by him, the objective being to produce the most possible revenue for the Partnership.

Likes davenn, DrClaude, mfb and 2 others
  • #7,024
Nicely written so that the question remains unanswered. I expect you'll bill me £80 for your time?

Likes davenn and jack action
  • #7,025
fresh_42 said:
And the antibacterial soaps are complete rubbish - à propos rubbing hands. Since when are viruses bacteria? Water alone is probably far better than antibacterial gels.

True, but these dumbdumbs don't know that, they are the same ones that believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Likes strangerep
  • #7,026
The ancient people who lived near Mount Vesuvius had no currency.
They purchased items by using their PompeiiPal accounts.

• #7,027
john travolta and corona virus.jpg

• Haha
Likes Jarvis323, gmax137, WWGD and 5 others
  • #7,028
Research studies found that McDonald's ordering kiosks were more contaminated than a dirty toilet. McDonald's, being the responsible company it is, has gone on to ...replace all kiosks by dirty toilets.

• Haha
Likes Klystron, Keith_McClary and davenn
  • #7,029
Ibix said:
Another forum I read is discussing people with inappropriate names. Turns out there was a Mr. Hunter who went vegan, and promptly got nicknamed Gatherer.
https://ww2.hunter.cuny.edu/osc/gatherer/

Likes Klystron and Ibix
  • #7,030
3D printer.jpg

Likes Keith_McClary, 256bits, strangerep and 7 others
  • #7,031
Shouldn't A3000 be way too small to see - and even way smaller than a Planck length?

Likes davenn and Ibix
  • #7,032
mfb said:
Shouldn't A3000 be way too small to see - and even way smaller than a Planck length?
Good point. And on that scale a piece of paper that is visible to the human eye most definitely cannot be modeled as 2d, so this clearly isn't a scam.

• #7,033
davenn said:
True, but these dumbdumbs don't know that, they are the same ones that believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :biggrin:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Likes Klystron, strangerep, davenn and 3 others
  • #7,034
Some of the acts that were lined up for Coachella before it was postponed:

Miley Virus
Justin Fever
Rage against the Vaccine
Flu Fighters

• Haha
Likes 256bits, Borg, davenn and 2 others
  • #7,035
fresh_42 said:
And where do boneless chicken wings come from? How can those boneless chicken even walk?

Likes davenn