Collection of Lame Jokes

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Jokes
In summary: It's a humor that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness. It's not for everyone.Not a fan of surrealism, I take it?In summary, surrealism is an art form that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness, often producing incongruous imagery or effects. It may not be appreciated by everyone, but for those who do, it can be quite humorous.
  • #12,496
WWGD said:
Try a reverse look up. The lower right address has a .ru extension.
Yes, but the language isn't Cyrillic and the truck looks as if it drives on the left. The sign that indicates a zone for pedestrians is used in Europe. My guess: somewhere in the UK, or maybe Ireland.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #12,497
fresh_42 said:
truck looks as if it drives on the left
Body language means nothing. It's taking it wide for the tight turn.

image.jpg

Volvo truck in cz or vicinity. Unclear how wide their range of operation is.
Headquartered around Sokolov, Chech RepublicEdit: Found it:
https://www.google.com/maps/@50.082...4!1sXuuRrbyw9Qd67wr1zV9HGg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Last edited:
Likes wrobel
  • #12,498
my neighbour came down knocking at my door at 3am this the morning. screaming and shouting like a total nut job.luckily for him i was already up practicing my bagpipes.

• Haha
Likes Klystron, DrClaude, Wrichik Basu and 4 others
  • #12,499
fresh_42 said:
Yes, but the language isn't Cyrillic and the truck looks as if it drives on the left. The sign that indicates a zone for pedestrians is used in Europe. My guess: somewhere in the UK, or maybe Ireland.
True, I just referred ( or should have) to the nationality of the taker of the pic.

• #12,500
artis said:
Here is a joke from me, back when I was younger I learned some German in school, the basics. I knew that schwarz is black in German and "schwarze" means black as for a person, right @mfb ?
And "negger" translates from German as negro.
"Schwarze" is the plural, black people. "Neger" would be "negro", with two "g" it's not a German word.

In a compound word the first one should somehow make the second one more specific (e.g. "Segelboot", sail boat, is a specific type of boat). Combining "Schwarze" and "Neger" wouldn't make sense, but if we ignore that it should probably be "Schwarzenneger" to combine the two.

Many German last names end in "er", referring to a job or less commonly a place. English has the same "er" e.g. for mill -> Miller or New York -> New Yorker.

• Informative
Likes Oldman too, artis and dextercioby
  • #12,502
1651498010097.png

Reminds me of the time a bunch of plumbing equipment thieves stole all of the toilettes out of a police station. The cops were trying to find clues as to who did it but they didn't have a thing to go on.

Likes DennisN, jack action and BillTre
  • #12,503
Lame jokes? End'em!

• Haha
Likes BillTre
  • #12,504
phinds said:
View attachment 300911

Reminds me of the time a bunch of plumbing equipment thieves stole all of the toilettes out of a police station. The cops were trying to find clues as to who did it but they didn't have a thing to go on.
Or that time someone stole a load of dogs from a breeder. Police were looking for the culprits, but didn't have any leads.

Likes BillTre
  • #12,506
Cat Jump.jpg

Bear Shot.jpg

Bucket List.jpg

• Haha
Likes nuuskur, jack action, pinball1970 and 4 others
  • #12,507
* As I watch this generation try and rewrite our history, one thing I'm sure of ... it will be misspelled and have no punctuation.

* Do you ever get up in the morning, look in the mirror and think, "That can't be accurate."

* I'm on two diets. I wasn't getting enough food on one.

* Apparently RSVPing to a wedding invitation, "Maybe next time," isn't the correct response.

* Felt uncomfortable driving into the cemetery. The GPS blurted out, "You have reached your final destination."

* My mind is like an internet browser. At least 19 open tabs, 3 of them are frozen and I have no clue where the music is coming from.

• Haha
Likes dextercioby, artis, jack action and 8 others
  • #12,508
playgroundduty.jpg

• Haha
Likes nuuskur, wrobel, dextercioby and 8 others
  • #12,509
beam-me-up.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Likes nuuskur, Klystron, WWGD and 5 others
  • #12,510
Do you think it works?

question.jpg

• Haha
Likes phinds, dextercioby, DrClaude and 5 others
  • #12,511
Haters will see you walk on water and say it's because you can't swim.

• Haha
Likes pinball1970, dextercioby, artis and 2 others
  • #12,512
jack action said:
Do you think it works?
Reddit isn't a good place for asking programming questions, at least I think so. If the question is at the basic level, then it is best to ask in a forum like PF where one can get more personalized help. If it is regarding some library that doesn't work, then maybe Stack Overflow is a better place. The first thing to do before asking on SO is to ask Google, and if nothing turns up, then ask yourself if the question will be useful to future visitors. If the answer to that is no, then there are fairly high chances that SO will close the question with downvotes.

Likes dextercioby
  • #12,513
jack action said:
Do you think it works?
Yep. 100%.

Likes jack action
  • #12,514
jack action said:
Do you think it works?

Isn't it simpler to just post the original question incorrectly? Then others instead of correcting the answer will correct the question...

• #12,515
It has to be said..

For all you Star Trek Fans out there

May the 4th be with you!

Likes BillTre, jack action and Borg
  • #12,516
256bits said:
It has to be said..

For all you Star Trek Fans out there

May the 4th be with you!
Really lame, indeed. It is Star Wars. :D

Likes 256bits
  • #12,517
256bits said:
May the 4th be with you!
This is 21 days before towel day! And 21 equals 42/2. An accident? I do not think so!

Likes 256bits
  • #12,518
fresh_42 said:
This is 21 days before towel day! And 21 equals 42/2. An accident? I do not think so!
And 21 days is ##(10! / 2!)## seconds. Very suspicious!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Likes dextercioby, 256bits and jack action
  • #12,519
Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 9.38.57 AM.png

Likes 256bits
  • #12,520
dextercioby said:
Really lame, indeed. It is Star Wars. :D
Your thinking too much again.
You really want to irritate the Star trekkies, that is if it doesn't go over their head.

• #12,524
20220506_215412.jpg

• Haha
Likes nuuskur, artis, Wrichik Basu and 1 other person
  • #12,525
20220506_215434.jpg

• Haha
Likes nuuskur and jack action
  • #12,527
20220507_132858.jpg

Likes jack action
  • #12,528