Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #5,391
icvotria said:
I've always taken SoCal to mean 'very Californian'. What does it actually mean?
I thought it meant "Southern California". Like, LA and all points south of it.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #5,392
zoobyshoe said:
It does. Just like WeHo means West Hollywood. And that in turn means, well, so many things..

• #5,393
icvotria said:
I've always taken SoCal to mean 'very Californian'. What does it actually mean?
zoobyshoe said:
Yep, it means Southern California, but I like icvotria's version better! :biggrin: That's going to stick in my head and I'll laugh every time I hear the term now! :smile:

• #5,394
Ahhhh... Now I've learned two new things today, and the sun hasn't even come up yet. Jolly good.

Edit: I was wrong, the sun's totally up. :cry: I have to go to bed.

Last edited:
  • #5,395
icvotria said:
Ahhhh... Now I've learned two new things today, and the sun hasn't even come up yet. Jolly good.

Have a glass of water. It will help prevent a hangover.

• #5,396
icvotria said:

:smile: I just caught that edit as I hit reply. It seems us PFers are all vampires!
Anyway, I was just going to say: Brilliant! Absolutely, brilliant! (See, I can speak a little British. :biggrin: :smile:)

• #5,397
Math Is Hard said:
It does. Just like WeHo means West Hollywood. And that in turn means, well, so many things..
Oh WeHo, Ahoooooooooo-o, Oh WeHo, Ahoooooooooooo-o.

(The Wicked witches' guards in Wizard of Oz)

• #5,398
zoobyshoe said:
Have a glass of water. It will help prevent a hangover.
How did you know I was drunk?!? Did I slur?

• #5,399
icvotria said:
You announced it a while ago in the other thread, silly.

• #5,400
zoobyshoe said:
You announced it a while ago in the other thread, silly.
Oh. I forgot. Now I must away to bed, before my alarm goes off. Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite :zzz:

• #5,401
icvotria said:
Oh. I forgot. Now I must away to bed, before my alarm goes off. Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite :zzz:
Never fear, we already tucked all the bed bugs into franzbear's bed. :biggrin: Night night!

• #5,402
Math Is Hard said:
Hang on one sec, you'll need more juice. Let me get my jumper cables... ok, take this clamp and attach it here.. ok, now put this clamp here... great! now we're ready.
Oh, Artman...
Holy orgasm, Artman! She's plugged it into her atomic vibrator! Run for your life!

zoobyshoe said:
Oh WeHo, Ahoooooooooo-o, Oh WeHo, Ahoooooooooooo-o.

(The Wicked witches' guards in Wizard of Oz)
Really? I thought that was the Tokens.

zoobyshoe said:
And likewise, LoCal means 'looney Californians' who are responsible for most of the more disgusting dietary blights in the US. (Vegan my ass, I'm going to kill something and eat it.)

icvotria said:
Let's see... you're you, and you showed up in the middle of the night. Just the first part of that was a big enough clue. The fact that you showed up at all means that you had a good time very quickly, or are frustrated. The fact that you're going to sleep indicates that you're not frustrated. Ergo, there's some bloke out there with a honkin' huge grin on his face right now.

• #5,403
So, how did Moonbear take my little joke? :smile:

Oh, hi Moonbear. What's that in your hands? It looks like an electroejaculator, but it can't be because it's just so much bigger. :smile: Oh, it IS an electroejaculator.

:rolleyes: What are you doing with it? :confused: Why are there jumper cables attached to it? Why does it need jumper cables? That's just... :rolleyes: Why are you pointing it...at me...down there...what the...

ZAAAAPPP!

OWWWWW!
Oooooooooooooh!
Ahhhhhhh!
:-p

• #5,404
Artman said:
ZAAAAPPP!

OWWWWW!
Oooooooooooooh!
Ahhhhhhh!
:-p
Well... I was preparing to sweep up your ashes for proper disposal from a helicopter, but apparently she took pity and turned down the voltage at the last second. Now get that dumbass grin off of your face and capture that thread.

Okay, off to work. Later, dudes and dudettes.

• #5,405
Danger said:
Well... I was preparing to sweep up your ashes for proper disposal from a helicopter, but apparently she took pity and turned down the voltage at the last second. Now get that dumbass grin off of your face and capture that thread.

Okay, off to work. Later, dudes and dudettes.
:-pAll I can figure is that she thought about it and decided at the last minute that it was a compliment.

Kind of like if I said, more suction power than a 3/4 hp wet/dry shop vac. :-p :biggrin:

:rolleyes: She didn't hear that did she? :rolleyes:

• #5,406
Artman said:
:-pAll I can figure is that she thought about it and decided at the last minute that it was a compliment.

Kind of like if I said, more suction power than a 3/4 hp wet/dry shop vac. :-p :biggrin:

24 hours after the first insult, and you're still alive?! Good effort!

I'd run before she gets the jump leads out again...

• #5,407
Artman said:

:confused: Turned down the juice? *shakes electroejaculator, checks power controls, confirms jumper cable contacts* Oh, darn, here we go, there was a loose connection on this lead. No wonder it lost power. Don't worry, I'll make sure that's fixed for next time. :devil:

• #5,408
Artman said:
She has a long way to go to beat Sylvia. That girl could suck-start a 747.

• #5,409
Danger said:
:biggrin:

You mean she blows harder than a tornado through a trailer park?

:biggrin:

:rolleyes: Gotta run Moonbear got the connections fixed on that gizmo.

• #5,410
what the

i haven't read like a dozen posts here.. but :smile:

Where can I find this 'girl' you speak of, Danger?

• #5,411
cronxeh said:
Where can I find this 'girl' you speak of, Danger?
Check out the PF Cancer Clinic. :wink:

• #5,412
Artman said:
Check out the PF Cancer Clinic. :wink:
:bugeye: Having her working there would be like swatting flies with neutron bomb.
The last time I saw her, she was somewhere near the beginning of the 'Weird Food" thread. :biggrin:

• #5,413
Danger said:
:bugeye: Having her working there would be like swatting flies with neutron bomb.
You mean she can move more air "down below" than the ventilation system of a cruise ship? :-p

• #5,414
ohh.. Hubba Hubba :biggrin:

• #5,415
hmmm...

• #5,416
Artman said:
:rolleyes: Gotta run Moonbear got the connections fixed on that gizmo.

Watch it or I'll have SOS hook it up to the power supply on her turbo-charged wheelchair! :devil:

• #5,417
Where is SOS anyway? I haven't seen her around in a while.

• #5,418
Danger said:
Ergo, there's some bloke out there with a honkin' huge grin on his face right now.
What are you intimating sir?!? I am a lady. o:) Actually, there's some poor guy out there who's probably far from grinning. First I beat him ten nil at table football twice, then I drank all his wine, then I told him he was creeping me out and I wanted him to go away. Maybe a :devil: would be the more appropriate smiley...

• #5,419
I'm so glad I don't go out in Huddersfield...

Actually, I'm so glad I've never even been to Huddersfield...

• #5,420
brewnog said:
I'm so glad I don't go out in Huddersfield...

Actually, I'm so glad I've never even been to Huddersfield...
Watch it, I'm coming to Manchester soon... You'll recognise me by the painful rebuffs and a dwindling supply of alcohol. :-p

• #5,421
IC, at what point did this guy get creepy? Was it before or after the drinks?

And what does IIRC mean?

• #5,422
icvotria said:
What are you intimating sir?!? I am a lady. o:) Actually, there's some poor guy out there who's probably far from grinning. First I beat him ten nil at table football twice, then I drank all his wine, then I told him he was creeping me out and I wanted him to go away. Maybe a :devil: would be the more appropriate smiley...

oh I am never seeing you that's for sure :smile:

• #5,423
Huckleberry said:
And what does IIRC mean?
Infinity Is Really Cool

• #5,424
Huckleberry said:
IC, at what point did this guy get creepy? Was it before or after the drinks?

And what does IIRC mean?

I can give you the answer, but first, you must understand the question

• #5,425
Ingestion Induces Rectal Contractions

Back