Collection of Lame Jokes

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Jokes
In summary: It's a humor that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness. It's not for everyone.Not a fan of surrealism, I take it?In summary, surrealism is an art form that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness, often producing incongruous imagery or effects. It may not be appreciated by everyone, but for those who do, it can be quite humorous.
  • #2,521
How many mathematicians does it take to change a lightbulb?

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,522
Sticky, please!

• #2,523
A comma or two here would be good.

i_like_cooking_my_family_mug-r256448d8ca1d46b6ad8b6a09e4c2e7db_x7jgr_8byvr_512.jpg

• #2,524
I bet he eats shoots and leaves, too!

• #2,525
D H said:
A comma or two here would be good.

i_like_cooking_my_family_mug-r256448d8ca1d46b6ad8b6a09e4c2e7db_x7jgr_8byvr_512.jpg

:smile:

• #2,526
So you were the one stole my mug...
Now that was a lame joke. Yours doesn't qualify D H- its too funny!

Last edited:
  • #2,527
Warning: If someone sends you a link to the new Miley Cyrus video, don't click on it.

It's a link to the new Miley Cyrus video.

• #2,528
D H said:
Warning: If someone sends you a link to the new Miley Cyrus video, don't click on it.

It's a link to the new Miley Cyrus video.

Ok, I'm "re-sharing" that.

• #2,529
dkotschessaa said:
Ok, I'm "re-sharing" that.

I did too. :smile:

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1385215_10151991085943035_1584542605_n.jpg​

• #2,530
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-Rock-Paper-Scissors-movie-poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #2,531
dkotschessaa said:
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-Rock-Paper-Scissors-movie-poster.jpg

...-lizard-Spock.

• #2,532
ImageUploadedByPhysics Forums1382493876.274660.jpg

• #2,533
math-problem-diabetes.jpg

• #2,534
I'm always teasing the kids at work, how brilliant I am.

Today, #1 handed me a magazine, and someone said; "Do you understand any of that"?
I thumbed through the journal, and couldn't understand any of it.
On the last page, was a picture of cats, and I said; "those are cats".

King cats? was blurted out. (czar cats)
major groans.

Later, I mentioned that I was having a bad bout of gas. Someone else responded that they were having the same problem. The conversation devolved into "tooting"

The punmeister then responded; "Perhaps you're the king of tooters! (Tudors)"

:redface:

• #2,535
Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer, dead at 53. Over Barcelona today, the famed reindeer was hit by a flock of seagulls and a 747. Eyewitnesses report that the reindeer in Spain was hit mainly by the plane.

• #2,536
Overheard while Fred and Wilma were shopping for new kitchen countertops at the Bedrock Home Depot:

"Can't we get something gneiss instead of the same old schist?"

• #2,537
The first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club.

• #2,539
How many mathematicians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None. You can always get a physicist to change it for you if you agree to help with some maths questions.

• #2,540
Benjamin Franklin vs. Zeus
http://www.lolbrary.com/content/105/benjamin-franklin-vs-zeus--jason-heuser-30105.jpg

• #2,541
:smile::smile::smile:

• #2,542
http://www.ringtail.com/images/people/Peter%20Cushing%20vs%20Chuck%20Norris.jpg

Likes 1 person
  • #2,543
Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged

• Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
  • Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
  • Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
  • Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
  • Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...
  • Paranoid --- Santa Claus Is Coming to Get Me
  • Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
  • Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

• #2,544
:smile:

• #2,545
jtbell said:

• Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...
  • Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

Ok I'll try one
Attention Deficit Disorder - Hark, how the bells..hey those are cool.. where are those from? My friend had those. He's 17. He doesn't drive. Maybe next year. I have a car. It doesn't run...

• #2,546
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1474378_707691715930944_609271192_n.jpg

• #2,547
jtbell said:

Hahaha I lost it at the Paranoid one ! :D

• #2,548
That is so good, OCD and Paranoid made my day :D

• #2,549
More sad news from the music industry... Justin Beiber was found alive in his apartment today.

• #2,550
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1506457_580033795399662_62815487_n.jpg​

• #2,551
I'm impressed by the antimagnetic properties of that tarpaulin :biggrin:

• #2,552
AlephZero said:
I'm impressed by the antimagnetic properties of that tarpaulin :biggrin:

It's one of the cartoon laws: a force does not exist until the victim is aware of it - then it acts instantaneous with infinite acceleration.

• #2,553
texasH53D said:
More sad news from the music industry... Justin Beiber was found alive in his apartment today.

Too old, but never gets old, I laugh out loud to the extreme every time I see this one :D

Here's another lame one :D Too funny, though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X403uwWbyzo

Last edited:
  • #2,554
lendav_rott said:
Too old, but never gets old, I laugh out loud to the extreme every time I see this one :D

Here's another lame one :D Too funny, though

how the hell can I use the YT tag in the toolbar correctly? :eek:

Just include the part after the v=. For your video, put X403uwWbyzo between the YOUTUBE brackets. If there is an & after v=, don't include it or anything past that.

• #2,555
an old one, but funny :D

+15 C This is as warm as it gets in Finland, so we'll start here. People in Spain wear winter-coats and gloves. The Finns are out in the sun, getting
a tan.

+10 C The French are trying in vain to start their central heating. The Finns plant flowers in their gardens.

+5 C Italian cars won't start, The Finns are cruising in cabriolets.

0 C Distilled water freezes. The water in Vantaa river (in Finland) gets a little thicker.

-5 C People in California almost freeze to death. The Finns have their final barbecue before winter.

-10 C The Brits start the heat in their houses. The Finns start using long sleeves

-20 C The Aussies flee from Mallorca. The Finns end their Midsummer celebrations. Autumn is here.

-30 C People in Greece die from the cold and disappear from the face of the earth. The Finns start drying their laundry indoors.

-40 C Paris starts cracking in the cold. The Finns stand in line at the hotdog stands.

-50 C Polar bears start evacuating the North Pole. The Finnish army postpones their winter survival training awaiting real winter weather.

-60 C Korvatunturi (the home for Santa Claus) freezes. The Finns rent a movie and stay indoors.

-70 C The false Santa moves south. The Finns get frustrated since they can't store their Kossu (Koskenkorva vodka) outdoors. The Finnish army goes out on winter survival training.

-183 C Microbes in food don't survive. The Finnish cows complain that the farmers' hands are cold.

-273 C ALL atom-based movent halts. The Finns start saying "Perkele, it's cold outside today.

-300 C Hell freezes over, Finland wins the Eurovision Song Contest.

Last edited: